Make sure your car’s safety features are up-to-date for your child and your own security.
These are some tips to help you:
- Before you put your car in gear, make sure to check where your child is. This will ensure that you don’t accidentally hit her.
- To help you remember, place a small photo of your child on your key ring or on the visor.
- To keep your toddler or baby safe, always look before you close automatic windows. They prevent her from grabbing anything or throwing things out of the window.
- Use the manual locks on older cars to position the car’s seat away from doors and windows.
- Use a federally-approved, size- and age-appropriate car safety seat.
- If you have airbags, your baby or toddler should always be in the back seat.
- Your car should be a no-smoking area
- Do not leave your child in the car alone, even for a moment.
- Make sure your child is not in direct sunlight when he is in the car. If necessary, move him to the middle of the back seat.
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe 30th Anniversary Car, Non-Assembled, Standard Packaging, Multicolor
About this item
- For generations – 30 years – children have been taking adventure and imagination on the road with one of the original ride on toys-the COZY COUPE
- New features include removable floor and handle on back for parent controlled push rides
- Designed with a high seat back and storage in the rear
- Includes special features like an “ignition switch” and an open-and-close gas cap
- Cozy rolls on rugged, durable tires, front wheels spin 360 degrees; Made in USA